EASE (Employment & Social Enrichment)
Provides social, educational, health oriented, and recreational alternatives to retirees with disabilities. It also provides consumers the option to work part-time while also enjoying social EASE activities.
- Provides 45 retirees with disabilities social, educational, health oriented, and recreational opportunities
- The average participant participates in 46.57 hours of EASE activities per month.
- Allows people to participate in retirement activities and continue to work if they desire. 24% of participants continue to work 20 hours per week or more.
Provides rides for people with disabilities who are otherwise unable to utilize public or private forms of transportation. This program provides rides from home to work at MRCI and rides from MRCI to their jobs in the community.
- Provides 111,792 one-way trips to and from work for individuals who are unable to use public transportation or other forms of private transportation.
- Over 100 people will access and retain employment as a result of the MRCI transportation service.